User Acquisition Lead
Hello, World! With millions of learners, Mimo is about to become the most popular way for beginners to learn coding and data skills. To help us get ready for highest-level growth, we're looking for a User Acquisition Lead. Have you been working in a user acquisition team and feel like you're ready to step up your game? Do you love solving difficult problems at the intersection of marketing and product? Join us and grow your career at Mimo!
- Be responsible for organic and paid user acquisition
- Lead a small team of marketers (1:1s, standups, performance reviews, weekly meetings)
- Own a significant UA budget and ROAS targets
- Work to achieve maximum scalability and find the optimal channel mix
- Initiate bold UA experiments (ASO, audiences, creatives, optimization tactics) and coordinate bold product experiments (monetization tactics, prices)
- Collect and manipulate UA data from different sources (MMPs, Apps Script, and similar tools)
- Have 5+ years of experience with consumer-facing UA and in-depth knowledge of a typical consumer-facing channel mix
- Have worked on scaling a consumer-facing channel mix beyond a budget of €500k/month
- Be analytical, data-focused, and proficient with attribution, cohort analysis, CPM/CPI, LTV, and ROAS as well as with analytics, events, and funnels
- Have a deep understanding of the interdependence of marketing and product
Your bonus-point traits
- Having led a team of 2+ people
- Being able to solve UA problems with code
At Mimo, you can choose where and, to a large degree, when you work. But you can be sure to work with a fantastic team and expect many perks for fun, personal/professional development, and self-actualization. And your annual salary will range from €52k to €66k, depending on your experience and equity choice.