Curriculum Developer (contract and 100% remote)
Help millions of learners learn to code for free
Mimo is building a full-stack web development curriculum to help users take their first steps in learning to code. We're looking for course creators who are excited to build an educational experience free for millions of people around the world.
As a Curriculum Developer, you will
- Help create web development courses for millions of coders around the world.
- Come up with fun programming questions, examples, and projects to improve our learning experience on mobile.
- Create educational content 10-20 hours a week.
You can expect a salary of €25 an hour (or the equivalent in your local currency). We contract on a project basis so experienced curriculum developers tend to complete projects faster and earn more.
We think it's important for you to
- Have a passion for teaching millions of people to code on mobile devices.
- Have 1+ years of experience writing online courses.
You'll get bonus points for
- Having experience using Bloom's Taxonomy to develop learning outcomes.
- Having experience teaching programming.