Curriculum Developer (contract and 100% remote)
Help millions learn to code for free
Mimo is building a web development curriculum to help learners prepare for their first job as a developer. We're looking for content developers who are excited to help us build an exceptional educational experience for millions of people around the world.
As a Curriculum Developer, you will
- Help create instructional content for our full stack web development program.
- Design and develop fun, challenging, and authentic programming lessons, challenges, and projects.
- Spend about 10-20 hours per week (we're flexible), working in collaboration with Mimo's Curriculum Team.
You can expect a salary of about €30 an hour (or the equivalent in your local currency). Our contracts are written on a project basis.
We think it's important for you to
- Have a passion for helping beginners learn to code.
- Have experience writing instructional materials, preferably for online learning experiences in the field of programming and web development.
- Enjoy creating fun and effective programming projects that engage learners.
- Be open to feedback and appreciate the need for quick iteration cycles.
- Have direct experience with the following technologies:
You'll get bonus points for
- Having experience teaching programming.
- Having completed online programming courses similar to Mimo.
- Sharing a portfolio or repo of your past and current programming projects.